Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Naaaaa na na na na na na na...

Pattern found here: http://amysbabies.wordpress.com/magnetic-katamari-pattern

Katamari Damacy is, in my humble opinion, one of the very best video games ever made. It's delightfully colorful, fast-paced, clever, and has cornered the market on WEIRD FUN.

You guys know who else is delightfully colorful, fact-paced, clever, and full of weird fun? My sister!

This awesome anigurumi is my sister's birthday present! I had a ton of fun making it, and will definitely be making more!

I used up the last of the purple mercerized cotton (as well as a bunch of the green, and all of the light blue when I made my first attempt at the magnetic nubs around the side) in my stash to make little piece of adhesive-star-magic. Woo!

Until next time, Readers! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment