Saturday, November 9, 2013

October in review:

Hello, Readers! It's good to be back from a month-and-a-half-long hiatus!

Let me go ahead and give you all a rundown on what I did while I was away from Blogger:

This October, Mr. Orb Weaver and I:

Moved! We've found what may be the Holy Grail of apartments in Seattle. We're renting a condo in Queen Anne that has a dishwasher, a balcony, and.....



wait for it....



PARKING INCLUDED IN THE RENT.

awwwwwe yis.

Plus, I have a REAL KITCHEN. One that is larger than a porto-potty! 


Also during the month of October, I have:

Knit this dinosaur:

This little nugget is going to be donated to Seattle Children's Hospital, along with a few other knit softies that I have in the works. 


Knit these gloves for co-worker Pop:



Built up quite a bit of Lace Mountain 2013:



Knit all of these Warm Up America squares:




Made and wore this Star Trek Red-Shirt:


Yes, I did knit my communicator pin :-)

Carved these pumpkins:


Gawked at this stellar view:



(I work on the 49th floor of a very tall sky-scraper in downtown Seattle. When it gets super foggy, it feels like I'm working on Bespin).

Knit this pincushion:

I'm really happy with how this one turned out, and I'm definitely going to make more!

...and knit this bunny hat:

Cute, but the ear flaps ended up being in kind of a weird position...

Whoof!

It's good to be back, Readers!

<3 Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment