Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I have....FIIIIIINNNNNNIIIIISSSSSSHHHHHHEEEEEDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!

There is nothing quite like this feeling.

I have created. I have knit, purled, increased, decreased, cast on and cast off, picked up stitches and dropped them...and I have finally finished it.

I have knit my first sweater.

I simply love it. love it love it love it love it love it love it love it.

The sweater has yet to be blocked. Gonna use the steam block method. Hoo yeah, its great to finally know what that means :-)

I posted earlier that my downstairs neighbor has requested a draft stopper in the shape of a blue catterpillar. I found a good pattern that I think I can alter, its the free Red Lion draft stopper pattern
http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/60492A.html?r=1

Its a nice, easy thing to make, but there will be some changes...

It will go from looking like this:



to this:


will post as the little dude progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment